I've worked in the hospitality and customer service industry for over 8 years, my most recent role is a faults & emergency operator for Melbourne. I found Interior Architecture at 18 years old when I became fascinated with how a space can influence a person's experience and then I learnt that interior architects are the ones who design them.
- Learning new things and continuously challenging my understanding of the world around us
- Photographing built entities from houses to products and nature to see the details in their form
- Using my skills and developing solutions for those close to me
- Exploring my creative thinking and turning them into real-life design solutions
- Using design thinking to solve problems or create new opportunities in the world
My Design Philosophy:
My design philosophy is to create inspiration in everyday life, by using design solutions that uplift and reinforce the belief in goodness, hope and positivity through the encompassment of human experience-based design in the built environment.
I believe that the ability to create is by far the most incredible gift and responsibility any individual can possess. It is that which allows us to see a reflection of ourselves in the world around us, as we exercise the ability to create.